Rules of conduct
iAskc Rules of Professional Conduct
We are committed to creating a safe environment that is inclusive and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
All participants of any iAskc events, courses, workshops, (whether offered in-person or online), must abide by the following policy:
- Be considerate of those around you.
- Be respectful of others and viewpoints that may be different from your own.
- Be mindful of your words and actions.
- No unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behaviors may include, but are not limited to:
- Offensive or unwanted behavior or language related to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
- Visual harassment, such as sexual images or sexual language at the Event, including presentations and slide decks.
- Intimidation or bullying, both online and/or in-person.
- Sharing your event registration or making event content available to a iAskc competitor.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
- Sharing your event registration with another person(s).
- Failure to follow any of the rules or regulations of the event or instructions of the event staff.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior:
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated and could result in debarment from current, and/or any future events. If a participant is seen engaging in unacceptable behavior, iAskc may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund. If appropriate, local law enforcement may get involved.
Last updated: 9.30.2022